Friday, March 26, 2010

OH MY ...

POKEMON SOULSILVER

IS MINE

AND I ...

AM ...

CRYING WITH PLEASURE !

Good aspects I've seen so far;
  1. The Pokemon sprites look awesome in battle
  2. Geodude is super strong already
  3. The soundtrack is a re-amped version of the original
  4. You get to permanently run ... everywhere
  5. Even indoors

Disappointments so far;
  1. The grass for wild Pokemon looks too bunched up and blocky
  2. Having my Pokemon walk behind me makes me want to smash Cyndaquil in the facial area
  3. The touch screen permanent menu is a bit dodgy ... maybe over time I can learn to love it
  4. I can't catch Spinarak in SoulSilver :(

So far my party consists of;

  • Cyndaquil - Lv 10
  • Geodude - Lv 8
  • Pidgey - Lv 4 (Yet to be trained)
Later on I shall include a Mareep and Oddish ! Yays!

No comments: