Tuesday, April 6, 2010

. (Dots) .

A few things;

  1. I shaved (Mum made me) ... so that little competition can no longer go ahead.
  2. I have drunk excessive amounts of water.
  3. I like songs by Damien Leith ... it's my dirty secret ... but he's like a light Alternative-Pop singer. They're good songs.
  4. Cheese and Onion are my favourite chip flavour ... what's yours?
  5. My Family is really funny.
  6. Season 3 of IT Crowd is mine, and it's superfunny ... but unfortunately is only 6 episodes long :@
  7. Yay!

EDIT; My Family is meant in the fictitious sense of the television show, "My Family" which is funny ... I am yet to analyse the comedic value of my actual family.

2 comments:

Sabrestar said...

1. Good effort, but you could never get a beard like my godfather Uncle Steven. It's epic.
2. do you have to go to the toilet more now?
3. I have a vague idea of who this guy is, and I am in no position to judge as I have a secret love for the Whitlams.
4. I like that pumpkin chunky dip. very fancyyyyy.
5. I refuse to acknowledge the fact I have a sister anymore and refer to her as 'the prototype'.
6. I have only seen season 1 and I would marry Moss. <3
7. ... there was much rejoicing?

her majesty said...

not shaving is ew.
damien leith... i'll let you away with it
original
mines better
oh god.... "my wife is a sexy bitch!"



:)