Thursday, August 6, 2009

The :: Revelation

It was totally Joe all along !

I literally begun The :: Rise just to see what would happen. Almost instantly I was the main suspect, prompting me to vehemently lie in order to continue The :: Crusade.
Luckily Emerson and Tom then got the blame and The :: Inquisitor was a big mysterious unknown.
After just 2 days of existence in the Blog – o – Sphere, The :: Inquisitor was attacked and threatened. Without even having to do anything. Almost straight away it was pointed out that I had removed comments from the blog made by a Mr Brophy. The only criticism available to he who likes to call other blogs “Fail”.
So I begun to make ominous comments, quotes I took from the nice people at, Quotes.com. It started out quite well. Until another prominent person in the blog world realised what I was doing. Still the threats continued, A Mr. Delson claiming he would spread the contents of my spleen all over the internet.
Success?
Answer :: Yes

No comments: