Monday, October 4, 2010

HELLO.BLOGWORLD!

WELL after a long time off non-blogging, The :: Rise is officially back, with it's first post in some time.

After trawling through all the blog posts I've missed here are my favourites that I would have commented on;


  • BRANDON BREAKS HIS PS3 - TROLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLO :D
  • Jesus pw3d you - Man that's funny
  • That's it ... you all suck


So what's new - Well,

  • Guitar playing is advancing well with new songs ... PictCHOORS of my new baby here :D

She's amazing ... yet nameless ... Ideas?


Snowflake Inlay's are amazing :D


Also new -- 

I have officially started a poster wall in my room which now features many posters and looks awesome ... PICKCHOORS soon


That's all for now but I shalt post new things soon ... ish 

4 comments:

Powerage said...

Very nice guitar mate. I myself own a washburn too so welcome to the washburn club.

Also, I started a poster wall too :D... among the various other walls I have covered with posters

her majesty said...

i made you a model! and an amazing birthday post! and you don't even care!


call it cat :/

or Amanda (bynes is optional)

call it Amanda.

why do boys call their guitars baby?

Conrad_McAwesome said...

Yay! My blog post made it on to The :: Rise! Epic Winzor for me :D

Coolios Guitrays.

Well mine are called Mr. WarpieZoid (acoustic) and the TacoGuitar (electric) because my acoustic has a warp in it whilst my electric guitar is made by mexicans.

Any distinct feature of your guitar you could use in the name...

I suggest:
Mr. Plow- in reference to the Simpson's episode where Homer buys a snow plow, and because you have snow flake inlays.

:D

Mr. Delson said...

aside from the terrible terrible quality of the pictures, you can make out what looks like a very flash washburn logo, which, from experience, tells me that you have bought this in the 1000+ range? i'm guessing....1200 retail, i bet it sounds awesome though, those ones do, when you get awesome inlays they are damn freaking good!

call it creamy in reference to its epic milky(trolololol) creamy colour

and also, i sees that characature on your shelf in that first picture....lololols

i like Mr plow as a name, good name conrad