Sunday, December 19, 2010

HELLO MR DODGSON.

After being so disheartened at the lack of Christmas Lights at my house (In Gerladton) the other night, I thought you might like to know that I was inspired by your Christmas lights passion and have covered my entire home in a dazzling array of bright and colourful Christmas lights!


I even hand built an extra story onto the house so we could fit more Christmas lights!

[That's definitely my house]
[I haven't stolen that picture from google images at all, I used my own camera]

3 comments:

I'm The King of the World said...

HAHAHAAHAHAH! ima show him when he gets home from work :)

I'm The King of the World said...

HAHAHAAHAHAH! ima show him when he gets home from work :)

E. Brophy said...

You should totally show your dad when he gets home from work :P