Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SHOCK< HORROR

So today, once I arrived home, I began to play with Dexter the Chihuahua. Now, being Mexican and all, Dexter likes to run superfast up and down the hallway. I decide to battle him in a war of chasey.

While I was flogging his little immigrant ass, running as fast as a horny bull towards a hot bovine babe, I proceeded to trip over myself, in an attempt to not squash him. This then caused me to fall, while twisting in an anti-clockwise direction, meaning my ankle was twisted in the process.

As the mighty had fallen, imminent pain rushed to the injured area. While this happened Dexter attempted to help, by jumping on top of my writhing body in celebration of his victory.

For about an hour, I was too scared to walk on it, fearing the worst ... which meant no indoor! :O

However, after falling again whilst attempting to hop towards my bedroom, I had to use the foot again to get up.

I'm pleased to say that I am not injured, and my ankle was a bitch for scaring me.

3 comments:

Pot Plant Ninja said...

you battle your dog?

her majesty said...

it's an awesome story because DEXTER WINS!!!!!

Mr. Delson said...

get back down on the ground and be injured!