Saturday, July 17, 2010

CinemaCops.

Ok so, the other night when we went to the movies I was a little late because I had been with my mother putting an offer on a house on VIRIDIAN(Pokemon) Road. So when I went up to the counter to buy the ticket, the guy told me it was sold out, so I purchased a ticket for Toy Story 3 instead. I then still went into Knight & Day. There were spare seats so I dunno what the problem was there ...

Because the cinema was so packed full, the CinemaCops kept coming in to make sure nobody was being rowdy ... and I KNEW she was staring at me. So I couldn't concentrate ... I was paranoid. Wild ideas are running through my head such as;


  • As soon as I step outside security will be there and I'll cry and they'll tackle me to the ground and call me, "Dirtbag".
  • They'll identify me and ban me for life
  • The lady is going to take me at any moment from my seat and make me apologise to the manager
  • I will cry.
Unable to deal with my criminal ways I decided to flee. Luckily the movie was boring so convincing McGee to come with me was no trouble. Then Ashlyn came with us too. Then because of that, Brittany and Eddy came with us. And we ran in the rain.

And I evaded the CinemaCops ... for now. 

1 comment:

E. Brophy said...

Well this is weird...

Take a look at this:
KACHOW!!!