Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hamilton Island.

A while ago (years) I went on a trip to Hamilton Island for wedding of one of my cousin's. If you haven't been there, it's amazing and you should go. Top stuff.
Looking through old photos I found some snaps from the trip which each reminded me of a story from that holiday. So let me regale you with a tale and some pictures !


First up we have the picture my mum took directly after I was thrown out of the pub for being under-age and near the slot machines (If you didn't know, just about everywhere else in Australia except Perth has gambling facilities all over the shop). Looks like I'm afraid of security. I was. 


 

Pictured here is me tearing up the track on the go-karts. This commemorates the day in which my Uncle Graham was the unfortunate recipient of me T-Boning his go-kart in a tight corner, at full speed. Cue large bang. BANG.


Here we see sexy Joe. This is just after we had arrived and you can see I was totally up for some hot Hamilton Island babes to come and take care of me after such long flights. This picture's story is that as I was posing, my cousin Kahlia saw me for the first time in a long time, like that for the camera. Brilliant. 

And finally, here's a photo of the happy couple;




This post is extremely delayed ... considering I didn't have a blog back then. :D




No comments: