Sunday, July 18, 2010

OtherStreets.

Well, now that Emerson has revealed that it is he who first discovered Celadon Loop and Viridian Road (Even though I'm close to living there) I thought that some further research into pokemon related street names was in order;


  • Saffron City (Kanto) has multiple entries. There is Saffron Hill, Loop, Street, Lane, Place and Drive.
  • Pallet Town (Kanto) has multiple entries. There is Pallet Street, Drive, Road and Hill along with "Pallet Recovery centre" and "Pallet Racking Company"  
  • Pewter City (Kanto) has multiple entries. There is Pewter Avenue, Lane, Gate and Circle.
  • Mt Moon (Kanto) actually exists as, "Moon Mountain" in the United States.
  • Cerulean City (Kanto) has multiple entries. There is Cerulean Way, Drive, Road, Avenue and Towers. 
  • Fuchsia City (Kanto) has multiple entries. There is Fuchsia Court (Interestingly enough around the corner from where my Grandfather lives), Crescent, Street, Way and Close. 
  • Cinibar Island (Kanto) lives on as Cinibar Court and and Cinibar Way. 
  • New Bark Town (Johto) exists as New Bark Circle in the United States.
  • I can't be bothered looking any others up but looking at what I've found there's probably lots more from other city names from other Regions ... (Goldenrod City has a few entries I think)
I might end up living on Viridian :P

No comments: