Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jeremy Hotz

He's so funny it's incredible ...

One of the best stand up comedians I have ever seen. His format is really original and unique, he pretty much stands there, squealing in pain while complaining about everyday stuff. But the way he tells his jokes is by little sentences about the topics that just make you explode with laughter every time.

I.E - "I moved houses so I went to Ikea, what a miserable place that is. How the fuck do you get out?!, I was stuck there for 5 and a half hours."

6 comments:

Conor said...

i will check him out.....he does sound funny, cos hes true. You know what i mean

Conor said...

He is soooo funny!!! but i wanna punch him in the face too.

Conor said...

he sounds like hes gonna cry but i think he does it to stop himself from laughing

Conor said...

im sad, all your comments are from me....

Conor said...

goodnight

E. Brophy said...

sorry to break your comment streak, conor...

he's pretty funny. the whole "i'm so upset i might cry" thing is weird. it works for him though.

i approve.