Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Alt/Pop Rockers Guide to Break up songs

5 - Clinging on For Life - The Hoosiers - The Hoosiers and The Trick to Life

4 - Sexed Up - Robbie Williams - Escapology

3 - The Scientist - Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to The Head

2 - You Could be Happy - Snow Patrol - Eyes Open

1 - Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt - Back to Bedlam


Don't know why I actually made this list ... It's probably because I just got "Goodbye My Lover" and got depressed and thought of all the sad songs I have.

Trouble and Gravity by Coldplay were unlucky to miss out, as was The Bones of You by Elbow.

Enjoy being depressed like me :)

1 comment:

Mr James said...

I Will but i have different depressing music.

Mainly by The "Eels"

Really good band although E (the singer) does have a really depressing voice