Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Colourblindness

We all know I'm colourblind ... and there's a famous story I've told many-a-time about how I, "Can't see the fucking boat".
Let me show you;
If you're colour normal ... you should be able to see a, "faint" brown boat.
I, on the other hand, cannot see the fucking, "faint" brown boat.

You all should see a 5 in the image above.
I see a 2.

In addition ... the current background colour of my blog is purple to me, as is the school uniform. Apparently both are navy blue.


I also can't read what that says ... although I know what it says ... I had to get my mum to read it ... life is sad with a genetic disorder ...

:)

3 comments:

The :: Inquisitor said...

Test New Comment System

Mr. Delson said...

hahaha oh you poor thing joe.... what a hard life that must be...

her majesty said...

my dress will be PURPLE!
REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!

but poor joe....