Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dawn of War - Metacritic Rating

Here are the Metacritic ratings for Dawn of War and each successive expansion;

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - 86
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Winter Assault - 85
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade - 87
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm - 73

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - 85
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising - (Yet to be released)

My Favourite is Dark Crusade, plus it's the one that you don't have to have to disc to play.
Soulstorm is really good, but it's lower rating is because the new races added are kinda boring.

I've never played Dawn of War II, but I've heard it's really good .. It's a weird modified RTS ... not really and RTS ... more like an RPG/RTS Hybrid.

Thee you go Wong.

4 comments:

Brandon said...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 got a 94! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EPIC WIN!

mr shinoda. said...

Brandon.

Half-Life 2 got 96.

It won over 40 Game of the Year Awards.

And is a computer game.




Suck it, bitch.

P.S. Joe, today my aunty phoned me asking which Dawn of War it was that I had written on my list...

Van Pucc said...

Hahaha nice rebuttle Wong. yea Half Life 2 rocks. This is the third time im completing the first game of HL2 (first on a legal copy...)

Mr James said...

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Biggest Entertainment Release EVER!!!!