Monday, December 28, 2009

My Christmas Day ( The Delayed Photographic Event)

So as some of you may know, I spent my Christmas Day serving food to the less fortunate members of our community. This was not a problem for either me or my mother because my Uncle(who has no kids) works up in the mines and takes the Christmas shifts so that his co-workers with kids can go home. This results in everyone else in our family having to wait until the 29th/30th of December before we have Christmas lunch and so on.

That said, I still opened presents ... just at like 5 PM after we got home from the lunch serving and were organised.

I manned the potato station, where people would come up and I would place a potato onto their plate ... it was a gun job ... deal with it.

Some photographs from the event;




Me - Confused by the bread



Me - Now clearly not confused by the bread, and cutting it with my big muscular Christmas arms



I got so many phone number requests ...


Other highlights of the day included;

1 - The poor singing of the Asian choir

2 - The fat bogan couple, the woman looked like this -



3 - The hot chicks

4 - A small Irish boy asking me for a potato ... that was incredibly awesome!

3 comments:

Mr. Delson said...

hahah "god you sure know how to serve them potatoes, can i get your number?" very smooth joe :P

E. Brophy said...

That woman is pretty much THE stereotypical bogan. Notice the pout, and the vast ignorance of her obesity, and therefore her lack of willingness to wear appropriate clothes for her girth...

her majesty said...

the irish kid is the best.